Thursday, April 14, 2011

Youidiots on Youtube Part 2


In yesterday’s installment, we discussed the idiotic, yet harmless, comments on a few youtube videos. Of course, for every harmless comment there is a malicious, vicious, and ignorant one. It’s always funny to read these comments until you realize… not only do these people actually believe what they are saying, but Dear Lord, they can procreate.

One of the best of these comments I found was on Justin Bieber’s “Baby ft. Ludacris” video
 “I hate jews!!!
they are annoying f***ing retards
who don't know ANYTHING!!!
ughhh
i hate them
and MUSLIMS!”
Congratulations youtube user, not only is your comment offensive to a large percentage of the world’s population but it also doesn’t relate to the video at all. I think for this comment alone you are automatically nominated for the coveted “Douche of the Year” award. Currently the only other nominee is Guy Fieri (shout out to Lexi Gusso). This youtube user’s name is willytheamazing but I think it would be appropriate to rename him “willytheignorant” or “willyorwonthegethisasskicked”. As a firm believer in karma (yes, I know I’ve got mine coming) I can’t wait to see what’s waiting for him. I can only hope it comes at the hands of a radical Muslim Bieber fan.

The last video I took a look at was a political video. Political videos always have intense and polarizing debates that end with one grown adult calling another adult a “dick”. Essentially these videos are a mecca for idiotic people. What’s awesome about the comment I chose is that this guy managed to make himself look like an idiot without even engaging in a debate with another user.
From a video called “Taking America Back November 2010”
“Why this channele so left-leanign? Hairy Reid an Nanse Pelose is KILLIGN Amerca!!?! Imam Omaba dose too!!! Pailn/Chaney 2013!!”
From VintageWhiteTerror

I… I… I can’t even comment. Too many thoughts. So much stupid. Brain exploding. There is literally so much wrong with this comment that I don’t even know where to start. Can we just all agree that this person should neutered ASAP?

The next time you’re on youtube, check out some of the comments. Though they are a sad commentary on society as a whole, they sure as hell are a good ego-boost when you realize, “wow, next to that asshole, I’m a frickin’ genius”.

No comments:

Post a Comment