Friday, May 4, 2012

KB Loves This: Robyn


I’m proud to present a new section of “KB Thinks For You” called….wait for it…”KB Loves This”

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every Friday I will be posting something that I love at the moment. Let’s be honest, I have impeccable taste in just about everything. So trust me.

There are really no limitations on “KB Loves This.” It can be music, movies, food, television, books, etc. Basically whatever I feel like.

Oh, and don’t worry. There will still be your weekly Wednesday “KB Thinks For You.” This is just an added incentive to help you get through the week.

Now for our first ever “KB Loves This”

Drumroll please….

ROBYN!!!



I know I already posted one of her videos a few weeks ago but I’m still loving it. Fair warning, she is something of an acquired taste that some people just can’t handle (*cough* Lexi *cough*) but you’ll be missing because she is the self-proclaimed “most killingest pop star on the planet.”

Let me tell you how it be, check out these songs and then you’ll see




Also, shout out to Devin for suggesting "KB Loves This." You're currently my favorite roommate. Tara and Michele, you're running out of time. Better step it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment