Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Go "Review" Yourself


This is so awkward.

I’m a dirty, dirty liar.

I promised a new blog this evening and I’m sure it’s only the promise of a new “KB Thinks for You” that got you through the day but… I’m going to be honest, I did not quite get around to writing blog today.

Don’t look at me like that.

You can just hide those judge-y eyes I see pointed in my direction.

How about YOU got write a blog that makes people laugh so hard they piss themselves.

That’s what I thought.

I was a little busy today writing a book review of Bob Dylan’s Chronicles, Volume One. Before you call me a giant nerd, it should be noted that I was doing this as an assignment, not for fun. Although “reviewing” things is kind of my hobby.

Typically I call it “judging harshly then criticizing it as harshly as I possibly can” but for the purpose of today we can call it “reviewing.”

And before you whine to me and say “well why can’t you write a blog now?” let me just say that I’ve got shit to do and quite being so damn nosey.

But, if you must know, I have a test tomorrow and I have not even begun to study yet. See my dedication to you loyal KB readers? Instead of studying here, I am trying to justify my life choices to you.

When I drop out of school and live in the subway preaching about God while simultaneously asking for money for alcohol, I’m going to blame this on you.

See you next week.

Or, as Kristen Wiig would say in Bridesmaids “Aufwiedersehen Asshole”

No comments:

Post a Comment