Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Update

Listen up.

Tuesday's are busy days for me. I don't get done with class until 6:45 at night and then I have "Glee" and "New Girl" to watch before doing Insanity and then I need to shower to rinse off the 3 quarts of sweat I lose during Insanity. Needless to say, I don't get done with things until about 10:30 at night and the last thing I want to do is write a blog to post at some ungodly hour Wednesday morning when Wednesday is my day to sleep in as late as I want. So the point of this long, drawn out paragraph is that I will no longer be posting blogs Wednesday mornings.

Whoa, there.

Step back from the ledge my friend.

I will be posting blogs Wednesday nights now so you can either check then or roll in early Thursday morning. Basically, as long as you keep reading my blog, I don't give a f*ck.

Now, since I know you came this morning looking to start your day off right, I've decided to compromise. I will be posting a new blog Wednesday evening but I'm going to include a little teaser blog now.

I recently sent a birthday present to my little 10 year old friend Emry. She is probably the coolest kid ever. Anyway, I just boxed up some NYC merchandise (you know, t-shirts made by children in sweat shops in Indonesia, candies that are basically 100% synthetic, other sweat stuff that really tells someone how much you care about them). Anyway, I wrapped up the present in a left over New York Times I had lying around my room (oh yeah, I'm soooo sophisticated), threw it in a box and shipped it off. Later, as I was throwing away what was left of the newspaper, I realized I had wrapped her present in the September 11th New York Times front page.

True story.

Nothing says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" quite like a full color photo of someone at Ground Zero with tears streaming down their face.

Oops...

Remember, check back here tonight for a longer (hopefully less offensive) blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment